Friday, November 19, 2010

is it faith?

what a bOred day fOr me tOday..theres nOthing that i dO xcept eating on9 n sleeping!!!!! gOsh...my life suddenly feel like its been taken frOm sOmething..all my happy life..all my happy mOment...all my craziest thing that i always dO..seems liKe all of it being ripped fRom me...i dOnt knOw x2ually what happen...sUddenly i feel like that i'm rUnning frOm proBlems that facing Me..Is It the best thing tO do face the problem..???RUNNING!!!!really..cOz i remember sOmeone tO tOld me taht we HAD to run sOmetimes cOz it the better way..i agree n nOt....cOz when u think 'bOut it rUnning frOm probLem will never clear anything....U have tO face it nO matter what, nO matter hOw hard the prOblems is......

what U guys dO if u had a Problems?what is yOur way to settle it??? share with me please..my prOblems seeMs like it jUst a small prOblem..but theres sOmething that i cant share wif anyOne..we cant share anything and everything wif anyOne r8....we still have tO saves sOmething jUst fOr oUr seLf....Or its wiLL nOt we call as SecrEts r8.......agree anyOne???...disagree????...hahhahaha..this blOg is One oF my way tO xpress my self..share sOmething wif everyOne..i can write anything in here...share anything.... videO....mUsic....picture....!!!

hahahha....aku dah start mencarut dah...hik hik  hik..bUt ini lah aku....what else...hUrmmmmmmm........pa lagi nak d kOngsi hari ini.....aishhhhhhhhhhhhh...sO mcm mana? dah tgk harry Potter and the deadly hollOws??? pa mcm??? nak letak brapa stars??? rate dari 1- 10.... brapa kOrang nak letak.....klah..theres all frOm me today..see u gUys leter k....

No comments:

Post a Comment